Name Smallest National Park in India?
The smallest National Park in India is South Button Island National Park which is a popular destination for travellers to enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling. It is located in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Check other related information about this National Park below:
- Area - 5 square kilometres
- It was established in 1987.
- The average temperature of this National Park lies in the range of 20˚C to 30˚C.
- A huge variety of Flaura and Fauna can be seen here including sea turtles, dolphins, octopuses, white-bellied sea eagles, coral reefs, etc.
- Its distance from Havelock Island is around 24 km.