2023 Cricket World Cup Hosting Nation
- India will be hosting the ODI World Cup for the first time on its own. India has previously shared hosting duties for the ODI World Cup three times, in 1987, 1996, and 2011.
- Since the tournament's establishment in 1975, India has won it twice (1983 and 2011)
- Together with other nations, India has hosted the World Cup three times.
- 1996 with Pakistan and Sri Lanka; I987 with Pakistan
- Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in 2011
- In 1983 and 2011, the Indian team won the ICC World Championship twice.
- Cups and Trophies related to cricket are held in the ICC's headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Sahara Cup, Irani Trophy, Deodhar Trophy, Wills Trophy, Asia Cup, Rothman's Trophy, and Ashes Cup
- cricket-related phrases that are important
- Duckworth Lewis, Beamer, Bouncer, Chucker, Off-side, LBW, Stumped, Striker.
Which Country will Host the 2023 Cricket World Cup? 1. England 2. India 3. West Indies 4. Australia
India will host the ICC Champions Trophy in 2021 and the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2023, respectively.
- Find the Area of the Four Walls of a Cuboidal room having length, breadth, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4 and their Sum is 55 cm
- In a certain code language, "QUESTION" is written as "JFVHGRLM" and "ANSWER" is written as "ZMHDVI". How is "PROBLEM" written in that code language?
- Offsets May be
- The Earliest Iron and Steel Company to be Established in India was
- The Modulus of Elasticity is Dimensionally Equivalent to
- The Most Stable Orbital among the following are
- The Valency of Phosphorus is ________.
Commentswrite a comment