Which Are Renewable Sources of Energy?
Any source of energy that can be used again and again after some time is known as a renewable source of energy. These are environment-friendly and beneficial for human beings. The different advantages of renewable energy are as mentioned below-
- The enhanced security, resilience, and reliability of the nation’s power grid.
- Multiple job creations throughout different renewable energy industries
- Reduced air pollution and carbon emissions from the production of energy.
- The independence of increased U.S. energy.
- It is affordable, as many types of renewable energy are usually costly to traditional energy sources.
- Expanded clean energy access for non-grid-connected coastal or remote, or islanded communities.
Types of Renewable Sources of Energy
A lot of different renewable energy sources are present in our surroundings. There are given below:-
- Geothermal Energy
- Solar energy
- Wind Energy
☛ Related Questions
Commentswrite a comment