Types of Hemoglobin
The main types of Haemoglobin are –
- The most prevalent type of haemoglobin found in adult humans is haemoglobin A. It consists of two alpha chains and two beta chains together.
- Approximately 2-3% of the haemoglobin contained in an adult person is haemoglobin A2, which is made up of two alpha and two delta chains.
- The combination of two alpha and two gamma chains is known as haemoglobin F, and it is found in neonates' blood (1% of its haemoglobin).
What would be the Consequences of a deficiency of Hemoglobin in our bodies?
Hemoglobin shortage has several negative effects on human bodies, including anaemia, a reduction in the blood's ability to carry oxygen, and sluggish body organ function.
- In Each of the Questions Below There Are Four Statements Which Express the Same Idea Choose....
- In the Refining of Silver the Recovery of Silver From Silver Nitrate Solution Involves Displacement...
- Take Care of the Small Things and the Big Things Will Take Care of Themselves What is the Relevance...
- The Angle Between the Minute and Hour Hands of a Clock at 830 is a 80degree B 75degree C 60degree D 105degree
- The Cost Price of 20 Articles is the Same as the Selling Price of X Articles if the Profit is 25 Percent Then the Value of X is
- The Frequency of Vibration of a String Depends on the Length L Between the Nodes the Tension F in the String....