CCMT 2019, organized by National Institute of Technology Rourkela has released the result of its first 3 rounds of counselling for admissions in M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. programmes in all NITs and Centrally Funded Technical Institutions e.g. Central University of Rajasthan, ABV-IIITM Gwalior, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIIT Allahabad, SLIET Longowal, IIEST Shibpur, NIFFT Ranchi, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, PEC Chandigarh, IIITD&M Kancheepuram, IIIT Vadodara, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra, University of Hyderabad, and Central University of South Bihar Patna.
Thousands of candidates had applied for CCMT 2019, and it is expected that many among them have received their desired specializations in particular institutes. Still, there are many candidates who haven't received the allotment for the desired programme or are not satisfied with the allotment of any the 3 rounds. For such candidates, CCMT has formulated the process of Internal Sliding (First & NSR).
So, here we are providing the details about the procedure after CCMT Round 3 and NSR:
- Once the CCMT Round 3 (31 May 2019) result is declared, candidates reporting at the Reporting Center for the first time can set their willingness to Sliding/Freezing although the candidates who have been allotted with a seat in any of the rounds.
- At the end of Round 3, all ‘Floating’ willingness will be automatically converted to ‘Sliding’.
- All those candidates who have already paid the Seat Acceptance Fee ₹30,000 and are not satisfied with the final allotment must report at the Reporting Center for withdrawal of their seats.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats in any of the previous Rounds (1, 2, 3) and have current willingness as Floating/Sliding are eligible for this process.
- National Upgradation will be done as per the schedule i.e.
- Publication of National Upgradation Seat allotment on June 11, 2019
- Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for National Upgradation: June 12–23, 2019
- It is followed by Download Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) and Reporting at Allotted Institute and depositing Balance Institute Fee.
- Candidates are not required to pay the seat acceptance fee as they have already paid the same in any of the previous rounds
First Internal Sliding
- The result of the first internal sliding allotment will be released on 29th June 2019.
- Primarily the first Internal Sliding is done by CCMT for the candidates who have taken admission at their respective allotted institutes and have current willingness as Sliding.
- No fresh registration or choice filling is required for participating in the Internal Sliding
National Spot Round (NSR)
- The National Spot Round (NSR) will be conducted after National upgradation and First Internal Sliding by CCMT.
- The vacancy for NSR will be declared on the CCMT website on the defined date i.e. 29th June 2019.
- Check the details of NSR here:
For CCMT 2019 Detailed Notification, click here
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!