What is Totipotency?
A cell which divides and differentiates to produce a whole plant is totipotency and such a cell is known as totipotent cell.
- How Will You Separate a Mixture Containing Kerosene and Petrol the Difference in Their Boiling Points is More Than 25 Degree C
- What Are the Differences Between Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration Name Some Organisms That Use the Anaerobic Mode of Respiration
- What Are the Limitations of Jj Thomsons Model of the Atom
- What Are the Structure and Function of Alveoli
- What Are Unisexual and Bisexual Flowers Give Two Examples of Each
- What Are Anomers