Young ones of cow and goat are respectively called?
The young cow and the goat are called calf and kid, respectively. From birth until weaning, when the animal is referred to as a weaner or calf, the word "calf" is used; however, some people may use it until the animal is a yearling. The process of giving birth to a calf is known as caving. An orphan calf, often known as a poddy or poddy-calf in British English, is a calf that has lost its mother.
Additional Information on Young Ones:
Here we have presented the young ones of different animals:
- The young one of the pigs is Piglet.
- The young one of Lion is Cub.
- The young one of the Deer is a Fawn.
- The young one of Cow is Calf.
- The young one of Dog is Pup/Puppy.
- The young one of the cats is Kit/Kitten.
- The young one of the Kangaroo is Joey.
- The young one of Goat is Kid.
- The young one of Hare is Leveret.
- The young Tiger is Cub.
- The young one of Elephant is Calf.
- The young one of Frog is Tadpole.
- The young one of the Sheep is Lamb.
- The young one of the Horses is a Foal/Colt.
- The young one of Gorilla is Infant.
- Which of the Following Method of Training is Not a Part of the Off the Job Training Method?
- Which of the Following Factors Affect the Quality of Conformance in Construction?
- What Are the Number of Oxygen Molecules Required During Glycolysis of One Glucose Molecule?
- Which is an Instrumental Error During Levelling?
Commentswrite a comment