How Does The Sun Produce Energy That Heats Our Planet?
The sun creates energy known as solar energy. This energy includes ultraviolet lights, radio waves, Infrared rays, X-rays and Gama rays, and Visible light. The energy produced by the sun plays a very important role in the existence of life on Earth.
Here, two protons combine to produce a deuterium nucleus along with the positron, a deuteron and a proton combine to form He3++ and two He3s that combines to create an alpha particle plus two spare protons. These reactions also produce neutrinos and energy.
What is the Source Of Energy Of The Sun?
‘Nuclear Fusion is the process known to be responsible for the creation of the source of energy for the Sun. This process of nuclear fusion includes the following-
- Takes place inside the core of the sun
- Protons of the hydrogen atom collide in the core of the sun
- Nuclei Gets Separated from the electrons
- Hydrogen turns into helium
- Release of the radiant energy
☛ Related Questions: