High Court Judges In India - Salary
Judges' monthly salaries, excluding their sumptuary allowance, are
- Chief Justice of High Court - Rs 2,50,000
- Other Judges of High Court - Rs 2,25,000
Qualifications for High Court Judge:
To be appointed as a judge in any High court in India, a candidate must meet a set of requirements. The set of qualifications needed to select judges for the High Court are listed below:
Any of the following criteria must be met:
- The candidate must have more than five years of bar experience.
- He must have served the Zila court for at least three years and as a public servant for more than ten years.
- He should be a pleader in any High Court who has practised for more than ten years.
- The volunteer should not be older than 62.
What is the salary of the High Court Judges in India?
The salary of the High Court Judges in India (in addition to their sumptuary stipend) are:
- Chief Justice of the High Court: Rs. 2,50,000
- Other High Court Judges: Rs. 2,25,000.