The SSB interview dates for NDA 1 2022 will be allotted online after the declaration of the NDA 1 2022 result. Candidates get the chance to select their own SSB dates for the NDA SSB interview, this makes it easier for aspirants to attend the SSB interview without fail. Below you can find more details on expected NDA SSB dates and steps to follow after clearing NDA 1 2022 exam.
NDA 1 2022 SSB Interview Expected Dates
SSB interviews for candidates who will qualify for the written examination of NDA 1 2022 are likely to be held during the months of January 2022 to April 2022, or as appropriate to the Recruiting Directorate,’ according to the official notification. All candidates who are named for an SSB interview must show the SSB (Service Selection Board) their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate.
|Written Exam Date NDA 1 2022||10th April 2022|
|Result Declaration Date for NDA 1 2022||09 May 2022|
|SSB Interview Center Allotment Date for NDA 1 2022 (Expected)||May-June 2022|
NDA SSB Interview Registration Procedure for Male & Female Candidates
Applications will only be accepted online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. There will be no offline applications acknowledged. Let us go through the complete process of SSB Interview Registration, which will help the candidate to aware of the right SSB Interview registration process and he/she will easily fill the process as soon as the registration gets started.
- Browse to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click 'Registration' after clicking 'Login/Apply' on the Officers Entry.
- Follow the registration instructions. Fill out the online registration form after carefully reading the instructions.
- Your profile will be displayed after you have registered. To proceed with the application, click 'Apply Online.' A page titled 'Officers Selection-Eligibility' will be displayed.
- Your registration information will verify your eligibility to apply. When you click 'Apply,' a page called 'Application Form' will open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application. Read the onscreen instructions carefully before clicking 'Continue' to fill out the information in the various segments personal information, education details, communication details, and previous SSB details. 'Save & Continue' each time before moving on to the next section.
- After filling out the last segment's details, you'll be taken to a page called 'Summary of Information,' where you can review and edit the entries you've made so far. Only after you've double-checked that all of your information is correct, click 'Submit.'
- After submitting, select 'PDF' & print 'two copies of the application form, including the Roll Number and other information generated by the system.
- The candidate must keep a second copy of the printout of the online application for his records.
Document Verification for NDA 1 2022 for Male & Female Candidates
Following a personal interview round, eligible candidates will be required to attend a verification round. At the SSC (Services Selection Centre), qualified candidates must bring the required original documents as well as 1 set of photocopies of the required documents.
The following are the original documents that must be carried for the NDA 1 2022 Document Verification:
- Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Voter ID, Pan card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category certificate for the Reserved category aspirants
- Proof of Residence
NDA 1 2022 Medical Examination Male & Female Candidates
A medical examination is the last stage of the selection process. The SSB will refer the aspirants for medical examination to the Board of Service Medical Officers. Candidates will be considered eligible for recruitment only if the medical officers find them to be medically fit.
What happens after the NDA Final Selection?
- Following successful completion of the training, NDA training begins on the first day of the academic year. The National Defence Academy, an Inter-Service Institution, provides preliminary academic and physical training to selected candidates for the three services, namely the Army, Navy, and Air Force, over a three-year period.
- Air Force Cadets receive flying training for 1½ years. After a year of training, they are given a provisional commission in the rank of Flying Officer. They are appointed as permanent commissioned officers after successfully completing six months of additional training.
- Candidates will be paid a stipend of INR 56100/- per month during the training period (at a pay matrix of level 10). Following training, the candidate will be commissioned as a Lieutenant with a pay scale ranging from INR 56,100/- to INR 1,77,500/- plus additional allowances.
Tips to crack NDA 1 2022 SSB Interview
With the NDA exam having recently concluded, the next step for NDA aspirants is to begin preparing for the SSB. Regardless of how well you performed in the exam, you must begin preparing for the interview immediately. The earlier you begin, the better you will become at OLQs.
The first & most important thing to remember is that you are not competing with other candidates, which is a common misconception among many. Everyone in a group will be evaluated against a common standard of suitability known as the OLQs, and everyone in a group may be recommended or not recommended.
Tips for the NDA 1 2022 SSB Interview
- First & foremost, remember the entire SSB procedure; what you are expected to do there.
- Determine your strengths: Communication skills, leadership skills, organizational ability, teamwork, initiative & creativity, and a positive attitude are some of the key characteristics to look for. Examine yourself and the areas where you need to improve, and then work on them.
- Always Think Before You Speak, according to T-BUS. Make no rash or hurried decisions. Before speaking, pause for a few moments to avoid reacting instinctively and saying the wrong thing. Allow your voice to express your enthusiasm and eagerness.
- Interacting with people is what an interview is all about. As a result, you can begin learning by speaking to family members or friends in a formal manner. To gain confidence for an interview, practice in front of a mirror. This is an ancient technique.
- Give the interviewer or assessor your undivided attention and wait for them to finish speaking before answering or asking questions. Be energized. Speak clearly and confidently.
- Relax! A smile is the most positive signal you can send because it reaffirms your energy and good nature.
- Make a list of everything you plan to say in an interview. It is always a good idea to make a list of all the topics on which you may speak to the interviewers during the course of the interview, such as about yourself, what others think of you, and so on, in order to create a chain of thought.
- Positive & relaxed body language is preferred. Not sloppy or exhausted. For the interview, you must be active and energetic.
- The first thing that interviewers will do is make eye contact. As a result, make eye contact with them and always shake their hands.
- Dress formally when going to the interview. Wearing casual clothing is inappropriate and will make you appear unprofessional. Avoid wearing perfumes or deodorants that have a strong odour because they will distract the assessors' attention. Your attire should reflect your personality. If you are dark, wear light-coloured clothing; if you are fair, wear dark-coloured clothing.
- Your mind should be open and free of negativity. It is simple to overcome negative thoughts if you keep an open mind.
- Never believe that you will be able to pass the SSB if you only prepare for it overnight. It is a lengthy process that must be completed in its entirety. The key to success is to be consistent and determined.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App