Mechanical Functions of Bones
- The framework for the human body is provided by the bones. They provide structural support for the body and serve as places of attachment for skeletal muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- They safeguard internal organs like the skull, which guards the brain, and the ribs, which guard the heart and lungs.
- The three ear bones, the malleus, incus, and stapes, aid in sound transduction during hearing.
What is the Longest and Shortest Bone in the Human Body? What Are Their Measurements in Inches?
The femur, which measures 48 cm in length, is the longest bone, while the stapes, which measures only 2-3 mm or 0.1 inches, is the shortest. The entire framework in a body of a human being is given with the help of bones.
- Name the Strongest Acid in the World
- Prove That Root 2 Plus Root 5 is Irrational
- What is a Reduction Reaction Give an Example
- What is the Working Principle of a Transformer
- Which of the Following Materials Fall in the Category of a Pure Substance a Ice B Milk
- What Happens When Lead Nitrate Reacts With Potassium Iodide
Commentswrite a comment