Full Form of VIRUS in Computer
A software program or a piece of code that is installed on a computer without the owner's knowledge or consent is known as a computer virus. It has the power to damage your computer and can even spread from one device to another. In addition, if a virus replicates successfully, it may harm your data files and the boot sector of your hard drive.
Effects of Computer Viruses:
A computer virus can cause many problems for a computer owner and can be threatening. Let’s take a look at some of the most common threats posed by a virus.
- A virus's ability to alter a computer's power rating can result in a blast.
- Some viruses have the ability to damage and even delete files from your computer's memory.
- Your computer's hard drive may be in danger from a virus or it may even be completely gone. Additionally, it may harm your boot sector.
- Your computer may become more vulnerable to hacking as a result of a virus, which is extremely risky because someone could steal your information.
Therefore, it is essential to take the necessary measures to safeguard your device from viruses. Using antivirus software and firewalls on your device and updating them from time to time can help prevent computer viruses.
What is the Full Form of VIRUS in a Computer?
In computers, VIRUS stands for Vital Information Resources Under Siege. Basically, it is software or a piece of code that has been installed on your computer without your knowledge or consent.
- What is the Most Dangerous Computer Virus in 2021?
- When and Where was India's First Computer Installed?
- What is the Name of the First Computer Made in India?
- What is the Name of the Supercomputer of India?
- Name the Supercomputer Developed by the Indian Scientists
- Communication Between Computer and Keyboard Involves which Transmission?