Who is an MP, MLA, CM, PM, CJI?
Knowing about the full form of MP, MLA, CM, PM, and CJI is an important aspect of SSC exam preparation. Let us know exactly who is an MP, MLA, CM, PM, & CJI.
- A Member of Parliament (MP) is a representative of the voters in the parliament. He/she represents an electoral district and the Indian citizens in the Lok Sabha or the lower house of the parliament.
- The Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) is the representative of a particular district that is elected by the people from that district in the state assembly.
- A Chief Minister (CM) is an elected person who is responsible for governing a whole state.
- The Prime Minister (PM) is the head of the government and the leader of the country and the executives of the Indian government.
- The Chief Justice of India (CJI) is the head of the Indian judiciary and the Supreme Court of India. Moreover, the CJI is responsible for allocating cases and appointing constitutional benches that deal with the crucial matters of law.
☛ Related Questions: