- The technique is sequential, and the process must be optimized to maximize performance.
- The approach is optimized in the first stage, and the second involves integrating the heating system.
- The ITUS has been operating for over 40 years, starting in 1960.
- The ITUS program lowers the cost of operating all energy-consuming equipment while increasing energy efficiency.
- The technique is sequential and calls for process optimization to reach maximum performance.
- The technique is optimized in the first step, and the heating system is integrated in the second.
- Since 1960, the ITUS has been in operation.
Increasing energy efficiency is the major purpose of the ITUS system. Thanks to it, every piece of equipment that requires energy can be cheaper. It is an environmentally benign technique, but the process must be optimized to achieve peak performance. To attain maximum performance, the sequential technique needs to be improved.
What is the full form of ITUS?
The full form of ITUS is Integrated Thermal Utility System. It is a tool for increasing energy efficiency and lowering the running costs for all energy-dependent equipment.