Composition of Panchayat Samiti
- One of the primary goals of the Panchayati Raj is rural development, which has been implemented in all Indian states except Nagaland, Meghalaya, and Mizoram, as well as all Union Territories except for Delhi.
These territories consist of:
- Tribal regions and scheduled areas in the states
- Manipur's hilly region, for which a district council is in place, and West Bengal's Darjeeling district, for which there is a Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council
What is the composition of Panchayat Samiti?
The individuals on the following list are included in a Panchayat Samiti:
- All the Zila Parishad members elected from that Block, including all the MPs, MLAs, and MLCs, as well as all the Sarpanches (Mukhias) or Chairpersons of the Gram Panchayats inside that Block
- Several of the officers from that Block