Importance and Speciality of Botanical Garden
- Herbaria and research programs in botanical science are frequently related to botanical gardens, which universities or other scientific research institutions often manage.
- A garden with the gathering, preservation, cultivation, and displaying of a wide variety of plants is known as a botanical garden or botanic garden.
- These plants are often identified by their botanical names on the labels in these gardens.
- It might include specialized plant collections such as cacti and other plants, plants native to specific regions of the world, herb gardens, and so forth.
- It might include greenhouses and shade houses with other specialized tropical, alpine collections, or exotic plants.
- In addition to guided tours, educational exhibits, art exhibitions, book rooms, outdoor theatrical and musical performances, and other entertainment, the majority are at least partially available to the public.
- Botanical gardens are frequently managed by universities or other institutions of higher learning.
- They also have related herbaria and research programs in plant taxonomy or another branch of botany.
What is special about the Botanical Garden?
Various plant species from all over the world are placed in the botanical garden. It may include collections of specialized plants like herb gardens and specialty plants.