IBPS has conducted IBPS PO Prelims exam 2020 on 12th and 13th September 2020. All the shifts of the exam are over now and we have already provided you with the detailed IBPS RRB PO exam analysis 2020. After taking feedback from a number of students and mock test which was released two days before the exam, we came to know that this time IBPS has introduced a new interface which includes two languages in the question at the same time on the screen. Today we are going to share all about that new user interface in IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam.
This year IBPS has made the major change in displaying questions. Earlier, there used to be one language either English or Hindi as selected by the candidates, at one time, But this time, both the languages in the question were displayed together due to which aspirants faced many problems in finding the correct answer, marking of the answer, and it was consuming much of their time than usual. Although IBPS released a mock test with the same interface to make aspirants aware of this change. As no aspirant was familiar with this new release, it consumes their lot of time in scrolling.
This year due to pandemic, IBPS did not conduct any pre-exam training thus to make aspirants aware of this change, Mock test was released beforehand. Now let us discuss in details how this new user interface looked like and if candidates can expect the same in IBPS RRB Clerk exam or not?
What is New IBPS interface?
IBPS used two languages (English and Hindi) together and displayed both in the question at the same time. This creates problems for the candidates in terms of time management. Check how this new user interface looks like below
If you are going to appear for IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam on 19th, 20th and 26th fill up this form to get the exact analysis. Help us by sharing feedback and question distribution so that we can provide you with the correct exam analysis for your upcoming shifts and exam. Click below to share your details.
IBPS New User Interface, Complete Details
- IBPS conducts the online exam in different regional languages and candidates have to select the language according to their preference.
- The English language is selected for all candidates by default. Although they can change the selected language in the starting or as well in the middle of the examination.
- This time question and option associated with it will be displayed in two languages as shown above in the image.
- Candidates require to be very fast while selecting the option as it is very time-consuming.
- This was a new experience for the aspirants as they face such type of interface for the first time.
What are the problems faced by aspirants during the exam?
- It was difficult for the aspirants to focus on the questions due to the presence of two languages at the same time.
- They had to scroll multiple times to read the question in their preferred language completely.
- Scrolling in a question multiple times consumes their lot of time and due to lack of time management, they start panicking.
- They were not prepared for this change as it comes out to be new for them.
- Candidates who have seen the mock test released by the IBPS got time to decide their strategy to be followed during the examination.
Will the same interface be followed in IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam?
Yes, the same interface will be faced by the aspirants as IBPS has clearly mentioned in the mock test that the test sample is for IBPS RRB Office Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer scale-1. So, those who are going to appear must attempt the sample mock test to prepare themselves for this new change and to plan strategy accordingly.
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!