What are the Medical Standards for SSC JE Exam?
Candidates willing to apply for the exam should remember that there are no essential medical standards defined as part of SSC JE eligibility. But in case any student aspiring for recruitment in the BRO (Border Road Organization), they have to meet some essential SSC JE medical requirements that play an important part in their selection. Except for Border Road Organization no other ministries, departments or organization demands exceptional medical conditions of an aspirant.
However, to perform the daily routine tasks a Junior Engineer candidate should have a sound mind and a healthy body.
SSC JE Medical Requirements for Border Road Organization (BRO)
Aspirants who qualify in both stages of the SSC JE selection process i.e. Prelims and Main exam will be selected for the different organizations depending on their preference and SSC JE scores. Those candidates who will be selected for Border Road Organization will have to undergo a medical examination. Aspirants have to fulfil the below essential medical conditions to be eligible to serve in BRO as a Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical & Mechanical.
- Candidates should be sufficiently intelligent.
- His bearing is good and there is no sign of disease of ear, nose, and throat.
- Aspirants must have required vision standards. Eyes should be clear, bright, and free from abnormalities. The eyeball's movement should be full and free in all directions.
- Candidate speech is without impediment.
- Aspirants should not have any glandular swelling.
- A well-formed chest and heart and lungs are sound.
- Candidates should have well-formed and fully developed limbs.
- All joints should be free and perfect.
- Feet and toes are well formed.
- Should have no congenital malformation or defects.
- Must not have any traces of previous acute or chronic diseases pointing to an impaired constitution.
- Aspirants should possess a sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient mastication.
- Candidates should have no disease of the genitor-urinary tract
SSC JE BRO Medical Standards 2022 PDF
Every candidate aspiring to be part of BRO should read the complete medical standards. The details elaborated in the pdf is to make aspirant aware of the minute but necessary conditions on which candidate will be selected to serve in Border Road Organization in extreme climatic conditions in different parts of India. The link has been provided below.