Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
DBT government payment was launched in a phased manner in 2013. At first, it was launched for 26 government schemes of many ministers and departments in 43 districts of the country. The scheme was modified to DBTL (Pahal), which was launched on pan India w.e.f. 01 January 2015.
- How many times has the Preamble been Amended?
- What are the Four Oldest Civilizations in the World?
- What is Article 13 of the Indian Constitution?
- What are the Major Causes of Conflicts Over Water?
- Which is the Largest Tiger Reserve in India?
- How many IAS Officers are Selected Every Year?
- How to Buy Yojana Magazine?
- What are the Main Problems of Tribal Communities?