A balanced diet comprises all the vital nutrients to ensure that our body remains healthy.
Now that you know what is balance diet, you must learn what are these vital nutrients required to maintain a balanced diet. These nutrients include- Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and fibre.
Here are a few tips to help you maintain what is balance diet:
- Eat a minimum of five portions of fruit and vegetables every day.
- Drink six to eight glasses of water in a day..
- Try to incorporate two portions of fish in a whole week.
- Try to eat an early breakfast as it will help reduce the tendency to snack later on.
- If you are an adult, conduct at least 150 minutes of moderate physical exercise every week
Advantages of a Balanced Diet
Having an understanding of what is balance diet can help you improve your lifestyle and overall health in an effective way. But that’s not all! Here are a few more benefits of having a balanced diet:
- Having plenty of vitamins and minerals in your diet can help boost your immunity.
- A balanced diet can protect your body against different types of diseases.
- A balanced diet can help maintain a healthy body weight and keep your energy levels up.
- Lastly, a balanced diet can help improve your mood and even your memory as it contributes to your brain health.
What is a Balanced Diet?
Not sure what is balance diet? Fret not! We have that covered. A balanced diet is a healthy diet that consists of all essential nutrients in the right quantities to ensure that your physical and mental health remains top-notch. Hence, it includes nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and fibre in the right proportions to improve your overall health and keep diseases away!
☛ Related Questions:
Commentswrite a comment