Uses of Potassium Iodide
- It acts as a nutrient supplement in both human diets and animal feed.
- Table salt is the most widely used ingredient that includes it.
- It is employed to stop iodine loss due to salt oxidation.
- To treat hyperthyroidism, it is used.
- It helps to promote hormonal balance.
- As a result, cells and tissues are filtered of chlorides, bromides, fluorides, and mercury.
- It acts as an expectorant to thin mucus and ease breathing for the patient.
- It can help decrease the size of the thyroid gland and the quantity of thyroid hormones generated.
What Happens When Lead Nitrate Reacts With Potassium Iodide?
Lead and potassium nitrate are the products of the reaction between lead and potassium iodide. KNO3 dissolves easily in water. PbI2 is moderately soluble and majority of it precipitates as a yellow solid.
- A Copper Wire Has A Diameter Of 05mm And Resistivity Of 16 X 10 8 Omega M What Will Be The Length
- Determine The Smallest 3 Digit Number Which Is Exactly Divisible By 6 8 And 12
- Find The Largest Number Which Divides 615 And 963 Leaves The Remainder 6 In Each
- Find The Smallest Number Which When Increased By 17 Is Exactly Divisible By 520 And 468
- A Hockey Ball Of Mass 200 G Travelling At 10 Ms 1 Is Struck By A Hockey Stick So As To Return
- Check Whether 6n Can End With The Digit 0 For Any Natural Number N
- Describe The Work Of A Farmer With 1 Hectare Of Land