Description of the IPO
- A computerized technique for processing information is known as the IPO cycle. It is a crucial step in computing that enables users to get the desired outcome.
- The three main components are input, process, and output.
- When a machine needs input, the user or any other source must submit data using input devices like keyboards and other mechanisms.
- The CPU process is a calculation that the user requests be made.
- According to the requirements, the output is the outcome communicated to the user via the monitor.
- Millions of users will continuously cycle through this loop, producing the desired outcomes.
- Results in the calculator after entering the numbers in the calculator.
- An example of the output is a song or video you load onto your computer.
What do you understand by the IPO cycle?
The input and output after the processing of information is the IPO cycle. People have to give an input first to get an output, and then the input has to be processed to obtain the desired result. The Information processing in a computer is called the IPO cycle.