What causes damage to alveoli?
Only when the tissue of the alveoli is healthy can they function properly. Alveoli can suffer from certain medical disorders that result in swelling, scarring, infections, and fluid (water, pus, or blood) buildup. Known as alveolar lung diseases, these include:
- Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma
- Alveolar proteinosis
- Respiratory distress syndrome
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Pulmonary edema
What are the Structure and Function of Alveoli?
The respiratory system's smallest component, the alveoli, are tiny balloon-shaped structures. During breathing, alveoli in the lungs and blood aid in the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- A Person With a Myopic Eye Cannot See Objects Beyond 12 M Distinctly What Should Be the Type of Corrective Lens
- A Point Object is Placed at a Distance of 30 Cm From a Convex Mirror of Focal Length of 30 Cm the Image Will Form at
- Derive the Third Equation of Motion V2 Minus U2 Equal to 2as
- Find the Sum 1 Plus 2 Plus 3 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 100
- How Do You Balance the Equation Als Hcll Alcl3 S H2g
- How Do You Simplify 1 Plus Tan X 1 Minus Tan X
Commentswrite a comment