Impact of the French Revolution on the French Society
The impact of the French Revolution on French Society is given below:
- Introduction of political sovereignty at the state and individual level.
- Monarchy was abolished and establishment of Republic.
- The influence of the Church decreased in personal lives.
- Slavery, Serfdom, and Feudalism were abolished.
- The idea of separation of the public and private realms emerged.
- Name the Countries Constituting the Indian Subcontinent
- Power is Shared Among Different Organs of the Government, this System of Power Sharing can Also be Termed as ________.
- Who was the Mughal Emperor who Granted Diwani of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa to the East India Company in 1765?
- Who was the First Governor General of India?