Five Disadvantages of Entrepreneurship
The major five disadvantages of Entrepreneurship are as follows:
- Uncertain Income- Entrepreneurship doesn’t ensure a certain and stable income like a job. There is no fixed income for the entrepreneurs, and income is not guaranteed in the early stage of the business.
- No fixed working hours- apart from uncertain income, the entrepreneurs have to suffer with no fixed working hours.
- Risk of Failure- the initial stages of the journey of an entrepreneur can be very challenging. There are risks that the business strategies may not work, which will lead to losses in business.
- Lack of Investors.- it is a lot difficult to earn the trust of the investors, and hence investors have to start the business in debt.
- More Stress- running a business from scratch requires a lot of effort. An entrepreneur has to take care of finances, legal issues, sales, manpower, and other things to work. All of these factors lead to extra stress.