Download WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus PDF
If you have done Btech, Mtech, or other relevant degree courses in Mechanical Engineering, then only go with the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. Students of other backgrounds may find it difficult to complete the syllabus in time. Below we have provided the direct link to download the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus for WBCS Exam in PDF format.
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2022
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus consists of 2 papers. The first paper consists of machines, Engineering Materials, and Manufacturing Management, and the second consists of Thermodynamics, IC Engines, and Fluid Mechanics. Please check the WBCS Syllabus for more details. Below we have described the Mechanical Engineering Syllabus in detail. Students are also requested to go through the WBCS Syllabus 2022.
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
Theory of machines
Mechanics of Solids
Elements of Computation
Vapour power cycles
Air standard cycles
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus in Bengali
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus এ 2 টি পেপার রয়েছে। প্রথম পেপারটি মেশিন, প্রকৌশল উপকরণ এবং ম্যানুফ্যাকচারিং ম্যানেজমেন্ট নিয়ে গঠিত, এবং দ্বিতীয়টি থার্মোডাইনামিক্স, আইসি ইঞ্জিন এবং ফ্লুইড মেকানিক্স নিয়ে গঠিত। আরও বিশদের জন্য দয়া করে WBCS সিলেবাসটি দেখুন। নীচে আমরা মেকানিক্যাল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং সিলেবাসটি বিস্তারিতভাবে বর্ণনা করেছি।
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
কঠিন পদার্থের বলবিদ্যা
বাষ্প শক্তি চক্র
এয়ার স্ট্যান্ডার্ড চক্র
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus: Preparation Strategy
Since the structure of the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus is vast, it is more reasonable to start its preparation before WBCS Preliminary. It would be best if you practiced all types of numerical problems of different chapters daily. Here we have provided a detailed preparation strategy and study tips to easily complete the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. You can also visit WBCS Preparation Tips for more details.
- Before starting to read the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus topics, you must go through the prescribed syllabus of WBPSC several times.
- Go through the past five years' WBCS question papers thoroughly to get a clear idea about the question pattern of the Mechanical Engineering paper.
- Conceptual clarity is very important in this paper. This subject is considered the most conceptual Engineering subject. So, you should invest a lot of time in clearing your concepts.
- You have to make some micro notes for the theory portion and useful formulas, which need to be revised repeatedly, as these will help you to answer quickly in the exam hall.
- Try to solve complex mathematical problems in your preparation phase. That will reduce the tendency to make mistakes and improve your skills greatly.
Best Books for WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
It will be best if you start your preparation from the graduate-level books. You may also read some standard WBCS books for the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. Below we have mentioned all the useful and standard books for WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus.
WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Optional Books
Strength of Materials
Theory of Machines
A Textbook of Production Engineering
Arora & Kundwar
Internal Combustion Engines
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
Strategy to Score Good Marks with WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
The WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus is pretty much static. The questions on this subject are mostly conceptual, direct, and numerical-based. To do well with the WBPSC WBCS Mechanical Engineering Syllabus, you need patience, a smart approach, and hard work. Below we have given some additional tips to get an excellent result in this paper.
- Attempting Numerical questions will be the key to getting a good score in this paper. Practice all the solved numerical examples from any standard books or the previous year.
- It would be best if you made notes for most topics because there are multiple study sources and materials. These self-made notes will also help you in your revision days.
- Since the mechanical engineering syllabus is vast and there are countless formulas to remember, you must revise the whole syllabus at least twice before the main exam.