WBCS Exam is conducted by WBPSC every year. There are twelve units in Paper 1 and sixteen units in Paper 2 in WBCS History optional Syllabus. Each unit has equal weightage in the examination. Most Important Topics in WBCS History Optional Books are - Harappan Civilization, Mauryan-Kushan-Gupta Period, Major political Movements during 13th to 15th centuries, European penetration and rise of British period in India, Growth of Nationalism, Gandhian Era, History of Indian Condition, World History.
Why Are These Books Suitable For The Preparation Of The WBCS History Optional
The candidates can check the points given below to acknowledge the reason why and how the books mentioned above can help them in their preparation for the WBCS Exam.
- These books contain concepts and details in a very effective learning method, so students will understand them completely and deeply.
- The information in these books is genuine and reliable.
- The topic presentation is very detailed and comprehensive
List Of Ancient Indian History Books For WBCS
Ancient India (NCERT) -Prof. R.S. Sharma
Read More : WBCS History Optional Preparation Tips
List Of Medieval Indian History Books For WBCS
Medieval India (Macmillan) -Satish Chandra
Medieval India (NCERT) -Satish Chandra
List Of Modern Indian History Books For WBCS
Modern India (Macmillan) -Sumit Sarkar
Modern India (NCERT) -Bipan Chandra
Preparation Tips for Upcoming WBCS History Optional Mains Exam
- Check the full syllabus and examination pattern of WBCS Exam thoroughly
- Start preparing for the exam with a time schedule
- Practice with the previous year’s question papers and their solution
- Keep revision of all topics from the topics on a daily basis
- Check your progress with mock tests
- Study carefully and maintain your health.
These are the books followed by the students who attempted the WBCS History optional books. it's high time to give your preparation that it needs by revising from the course books of History. This article is specially prepared for the aspirants who are going to appear for the WBPSC WBCS Exam.
WBCS Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 | Download PDF
Join Byju's Exam Prep WBPSC Telegram Channel
Commentswrite a comment