Download WBPSC WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus PDF
If you pick commerce and accountancy subjects as optional for WBCS Exam, it is recommended to read and grasp the WBPSC WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus thoroughly before collecting the needed materials and start reading the chapters. For aspirants, below, we have shared WBPSC WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus in PDF format. You can download the PDF, print the syllabus, or bookmark it for easy online access.
WBPSC WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus 2022
Let's look at the syllabus of WBCS Commerce & Accountancy as an optional subject of WBCS. There are two papers for the exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Each paper is 200 marks and is a descriptive type. The time for each paper is 3 hours. Both papers take place on the same day. Aspirants are advised to check the WBCS Syllabus 2022 for more details.
|WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus|
|Cost & Management Accounting|
|Paper-2||Indian Financial System|
WBPSC WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus in Bengali
আসুন WBCS-র একটি ঐচ্ছিক বিষয় হিসাবে WBCS Commerce & Accountancy-র সিলেবাসটি দেখে নেওয়া যাক। পরীক্ষার দুটি পেপার রয়েছে (পেপার 1 এবং পেপার 2)। প্রতিটি পেপার 200 নাম্বারের এবং বর্ণনামূলক ধরনের হয়। প্রতিটি পেপারের জন্য সময় 3 ঘন্টা। দুটি পেপারই একই দিনে অনুষ্ঠিত হয়। আগ্রহীদের আরও বিশদের জন্য WBCS সিলেবাস 2022 পরীক্ষা করার পরামর্শ দেওয়া হচ্ছে।
|WBCS Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus -in Bengali|
|খরচ এবং ব্যবস্থাপনা অ্যাকাউন্টিং|
|Paper-2||ভারতীয় আর্থিক ব্যবস্থা|
WBPSC WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus: Preparation Strategy
WBPSC WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus is similar to the degree syllabus of Commerce and Accountancy. So, the aspirants of Commerce and Accountancy background can only opt for this subject as optional. Candidates from other locations may find it challenging to complete the WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus in a short period. Here we have provided a detailed preparation strategy and study tips. Please visit WBCS Preparation Tips for more details.
- The first step is going through the WBPSC Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus and keeping the topics in mind.
- Previous years' question papers are essential for analyzing question patterns.
- The theory part should be revised consistently to retain them for longer.
- Practice diagrams and flowcharts to give an edge in your answer.
- Follow daily newspapers to gather the current data and use them in your answer writing.
Best Books for WBPSC WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus
Ready notes of Commerce and Accountancy subject in your college days will be required here to score good marks. Besides that, you must follow some standard books for the WBPSC WBCS Commerce and Accountancy syllabus as it enhances your skill to gain positive results in the final exam. Below we have shared some useful and widely used WBCS books for WBPSC Commerce and Accountancy Optional.
|Best Books for WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus|
|Financial Institutions & Markets||L. M. Bhole|
|Income Tax||V.K. Singhania or Girish Ahuja|
|Accounting Standard||D. S. Rawat|
|Indian Finacial System||M. Y. Khan|
|Organizational Behaviour||L.M. Prasad|
|Financial Management; Text and Problems||Khan and Jain|
|Accounting Corporate Accounting||Naseem Ahmed|
|Industrial Relations||T.N. Chabra and R.K. Suri|
|Human Resource Management||C.B. Gupta|
Strategy to Score Good Marks with WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus
As WBCS Optional papers play a vital role in taking you to the final merit list of WBCS, it would be wise to start your optional preparation from the very early stage. You should follow some smart and proven tips to achieve good marks with the WBPSC WBCS Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus. Below we have mentioned some tips we have gathered from toppers opt Commerce and Accountancy as optional.
- As the WBPSC Commerce and Accountancy Syllabus is too vast, you should complete at least 75% of the syllabus before the prelim exams.
- Paper 2 consists of theory-based topics. It would be best if you make notes on these topics to save time on your revision days.
- Do not write long sentences in your answers. Try to enrich your answer using current economic data, survey reports, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Mentioned relevant examples to justify and clarify your answers.