Download WBCS Geography Syllabus PDF
The WBCS Exam aspirants taking Geography as an optional must remember that you must read the WBCS Geography Syllabus very carefully. Because only this syllabus tells you what to read and what not to read. Our mind has a certain capacity. And that is why if we do not study by following the syllabus, it becomes difficult to remember a lot of information.
☛ WBCS Geography Syllabus PDF, Download Now
WBCS Geography Syllabus
Let's look at the syllabus of WBCS Geography as an optional subject of WBCS. We will notice that the syllabus consists of three topics: Physical geography, India, and West Bengal Geography. The most interesting thing is that the syllabus of Compulsory Geography and Geography as optional is identical. So those who pick it as an optional will be able to do well in geography is Compulsory.
|WBPSC WBCS Geography Syllabus|
☛Principal of Geography (GROUP - A: Physical Geography)
☛ GROUP - B: Human Geography
Social & Political Geography
Regional Development and Planning
☛Regional Geography GROUP - A: Geography of India
☛GROUP - B: GEOGRAPHY OF WEST BENGAL
Resource Base of West Bengal
Economy of West Bengal
Population of West Bengal
WBCS Geography Syllabus in Bengali
আসুন WBCS ঐচ্ছিক বিষয় হিসাবে WBCS Geography Syllabus -টি দেখি। আমরা লক্ষ্য করব যে সিলেবাসে তিনটি বিষয় রয়েছে: ভৌত ভূগোল, ভারত এবং পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ভূগোল। সবচেয়ে মজার বিষয় হল, ঐচ্ছিক হিসেবে বাধ্যতামূলক ভূগোল ও ভূগোলের সিলেবাস অভিন্ন। সুতরাং যারা এটিকে একটি ঐচ্ছিক হিসাবে বেছে নেবে তারা বাধ্যতামূলকভাবে ভূগোলে ভাল করতে সক্ষম হবে।
|WBPSC WBCS Geography Syllabus 2022 in Bengali|
☛ভূগোলের মুখ্য বিষয়(GROUP - A : ভৌত ভূগোল)
☛GROUP - B: মানব ভূগোল
সামাজিক ও রাজনৈতিক ভূগোল
আঞ্চলিক উন্নয়ন ও পরিকল্পনা
☛আঞ্চলিক ভূগোল GROUP - A: ভারতের ভূগোল
☛GROUP - B: পশ্চিমবঙ্গের ভূগোল
পশ্চিমবঙ্গের রিসোর্স বেস
How to Prepare WBCS Geography Syllabus?
If you look at the WBCS Geography Syllabus, you will find that some concepts of science and General Studies are involved in this subject. You should have knowledge of General Studies and Science to perform well in the exam. It is advised to candidates that they should follow WBCS Exam Preparation Strategy. You can follow the points below precisely to do your preparation appropriately.
- Your first task will be to read the previous year's (at least 5 years) questions. Last year's papers will help you understand the type of question.
- You can start preparing for geography from NCERT books because the NCERT books explain all the information in very simple language.
- When you complete the common concepts from the NCERT book, buy a standard book and start reading it. At the end of the week, give a final revision one day to cover WBCS Geography Syllabus.
- Keep a map book with you when reading topics.
- The most important thing in geography is map practice because the map and diagram in your answer sheet will help to increase your score.
Best Books for WBCS Geography Syllabus
Choosing the right book for the optional subject is very important. We have mentioned a few books from the WBCS Book List for candidates who are going to appear in the exam. Almost all the topics of the WBCS Geography Syllabus are covered in these books. Below are some important books for the preparation of Geography subject
Best Books To Cover WBCS Geography Syllabus
A Geography of Population
Colin Flint, Peter J. Taylor
Geography of India
Strategy to Score Good Marks With WBCS Geography Syllabus
If we look at the WBCS Geography Syllabus, we can see that anyone being a humanities or science student can easily grasp this subject. Geography is the scientific study of the earth's physical features and how humans are impacted or influenced by these properties. It is very important to have WBCS NCERT books for preparation. If the following methods are followed properly, you will get sound outcomes in this subject.
- Knowing the pattern of questions asked in previous year's papers are extremely important. If you follow the previous year's papers and WBCS Geography Syllabus, you will know exactly where you can score more.
- One thing you should always keep in mind. It would be best to study this subject at least once daily because the WBCS Geography Syllabus is not very small.
- In the case of geography, diagram plays a big role. The diagram is often not asked in the exam, but you must put the diagram wherever it is needed. It will increase your score. So try to practice the diagrams at home. It will help you a lot during the exam.
- Another aspect of geography is map pointing. Get to know the locations very well. It is always necessary to keep rolling your eyes in a globe or atlas. Only then will the map of India be remembered like the palm.
The WBPSC conducts the WBCS exam almost every year for the most prestigious government posts in West Bengal. Keep in mind that current affairs play a vital role in exams like the WBCS exam, Candidates can take the help of Daily current affairs. Only hard work will not take your success, smart work is the key to success.