Best UTET Preparation Tips 2021
1. Know UTET Exam Pattern 2021:
- In the UTET, there will be 150 questions of 150 marks and the time allotted will be 150 minutes.
- It will be conducted through Offline Mode.
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions & there will be 5 sections and each section will have 30 questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the UTET exam.
Note: Mathematics and Science for Maths and Science teachers (Science Background students). Social Science is for Social Science teachers (Arts Background students).
2. Follow UTET Syllabus:
- UTET Paper-I includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1,language-2, Environmental Studies, Mathematics.
- UTET Paper-II includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1,language-2, Social Studies or Mathematics & Science.
- The question paper will be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
3. Prepare a proper study plan:
- Divide your day into the interval and allocate an hour daily to each subject and give more emphasis on the subject that includes theory.
- Try to start the day with your favourite subject in order to develop confidence.
- Key to develop gripping over any topic or subject practice as much quiz as you can.
4. Refer Important Books for UTET Preparation:
- Prepare from at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the UTET Exam syllabus.
- You can practice with the help of NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th.
- You can also prefer any of the books from Arihant, Disha, or Upkar Publication for UTET March 2021 preparation.
5. Learn the basic concept and practise quizzes:
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve the quizzes of each subject on a regular basis and improve accuracy as well as the performance in each test.
6. Make a habit to prepare short notes:
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes of the topics.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
- Highlight the important points in your short notes which will be beneficial during the revision period.
7. Make Habit to Practice Mock Test Regularly:
- Regularly attempting UTET mock tests is vital to score good marks in the real exam.
- You can analyze the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
- On the basis of the mock test, you can manage time effectively and efficiently.
8. UTET Exam Qualifying Marks:
- Try to attempt all 150 questions because there is no negative marking in the UTET 2021.
- For the general category, you need to score 90 out of 150 marks in order to qualify for the UTET exam.
- There is no sectional cutoff so don't be afraid of any subject.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!