History of Euclids Division Algorithm
In Book VII of Euclid's Elements, statement 30 is the first instance of the lemma. It is covered in almost every book that discusses basic number theory.
Integers were added as a generalisation of the lemma in Jean Prestet's textbook Nouveaux Elemens de Mathematiques in 1681.
Using Euclids division algorithm, the HCF of 196 and 38220 is 196. According to the Euclid's Division lemma, if there are two positive numbers a and b, then there must also be two separate integers q and r that meet the criteria.
- Why Are Decomposition Reactions Called the Opposite of Combination Reactions
- Why Does the Resistance of a Conductor Increase With an Increase in Temperature
- Why is the Indian Ocean Named After Our Country Write Any Three Reasons
- Write the Formula for Distance Traveled in Nth Second
- If Sin Theta Cos Theta Equal to 1 2 Then Find the Value of Sin Theta Plus Cos Thet
- Prove That Root of 7 is an Irrational Number
Commentswrite a comment