UPTET 2022: Overview
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is the State Eligibility test for those candidates who want to become government teachers in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can check the given-below table for important details regarding UPTET Examination.
Name of the Examination
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
Level of Examination
State Level Eligibility Examination
Mode of Examination
Type of Examination
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Duration of the Examination
One mark is allotted per question and there is no negative marking
UPTET 2022: Important Dates
It is highly recommended for the candidates to follow through with the important dates and events regarding the UPTET Exam 2022 regularly. Here are the important dates for UPTET 2022 Certificate, check the details from the table below:
Admit Card Issue Date
|13th January 2022|
UPTET 2022 Exam date
|23rd January 2022|
Final Answer Key Release Date
To be Notify Soon
UPTET 2022 Result Date
To be Notify Soon
How to Get UPTET 2022 Certificate?
The UPPEB will distribute the UPTET certificate through the District Education and Training Institutes located in each district. Here candidates can follow the steps given below to obtain the UPTET certificate:
- The UPTET certificate will be obtained from the District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) located in the districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates will be informed that they will be able to obtain the certificate from their respective district education and training institutes.
- On the day of certificate collection, candidates have to bring their registration number, UPTET admits card, original educational certificate, caste certificate, special reservation letter, photo identity card and all other relevant documents for verification.
- When the officials of the District Education and Training Institutes have gone through the original document verification properly and are satisfied, then the UPTET certificate will be issued to the candidates.
Steps to Correct the Information Given in the UPTET Certificate
If candidates have made spelling errors while entering their name, father's name, and mother's name, they can get it corrected. Candidates can check below the detailed steps to make corrections to the UPTET certificate:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for requesting such amendment or correction through demand draft issued by any nationalized bank payable at Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, 23 Allanganj Prayagraj.
- The candidate has to apply for the District Education Officer to the District Education and Training Institute and Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority.
- The candidates have to bring the matter to the notice of the Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, within two years from the date of issue of the UPTET certificate.
- Candidates should note that no amendment will be made to the certificate of the candidate's photo, class (caste) and special reservation category.
Procedure for Issuing a Duplicate Certificate
Many times candidates lose or spoil their certificate due to various reasons. In such a situation, they can ask for a duplicate copy of the certificate. They have to deposit Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank payable at Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, 23 Allanganj Prayagraj. The candidate will also have to submit the relevant records and documents attested by the gazetted office to the Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, Prayagraj through the office of the District Education and Training Institutes.
List of Documents Required for Duplicate Certificate
To obtain a duplicate copy of the UPTET certificate in case of lost/destroyed documents, the candidates need to submit the following list of documents:
- Attested copy of Certificate of High School Examination or Certificate of Birth
- Admit card/certificate of higher educational qualification.
- Copy of UPTET certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Issuance of Newsletter of Loss of Certificate (original)
- Copy of FIR of loss of UPTET certificate.
Validity of the UPTET Certificate
The validity of the UPTET certificate is a lifetime. Candidates need to be very careful with their UPTET certificate as it is valid for a lifetime. Candidates will be able to secure lifetime (if applicable) jobs based on a UPTET certificate. Check the table given below:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app