UPTET 2021-22 Important Date:
|1||Starting Date of Online Application||7th October 2021|
|2||Last Date of Online Application||26th October 2021|
|3||The download of Admit Card||13th January 2022|
|4||New Exam Date of UPTET||23rd January 2022|
UPTET 2021-22 New Exam Date: Check UPTET 2021 Exam Schedule
Documents to carry along with UPTET Admit Card 2021
1. Coloured copies of admit cards.
2. The candidates must bring their ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) of good quality as this time PEN will not be supplied by the Board.
3. One identity proof document i.e.:- Adhar card, Voter ID card and Pan card.
4. Carry 3 copies of passport size photo same mentioned in the Call Letter.
How to download UPTET Admit Card 2021-22?
- Click above given UPTET 2021 admit card link.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website of updeled.gov.in and click on the "UPTET Admit Card".
- After that, log in by entering your registration number, one-time password (OTP) and Captcha carefully.
- After entering detail click on to submit button.
- Check the details of admit card and take out the print out a copy of your admit card.
UPTET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- In UPTET Exam, there is no negative marking so candidates can easily attempt all the questions.
- Start attempting the easier questions first and then move on to the difficult ones.
- Be particular about the division of time to every portion of the section.
- Give 100% in the exam and surely you will grab your ultimate goal with good marks.
UPTET 2021 Time Schedule:
The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) will be held on 28th November 2021. The exam will be held in two shifts:
|UPTET||PAPER 1||PAPER 2|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM-12:30 PM||2:30-5:00 PM|
|Reporting Time||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
We hope this information serves the purpose and you will be able to get a clear idea about the possible exam centres for the UPTET 2021. All the best for UPTET preparation.
Important points to remember for UPTET admit card
1. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidate report at the examination centre after 9:30 AM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper-I and candidate report after 2:00 PM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper-II.
2. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
3. The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from UPTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
4. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seats only.
5. Candidate must ensure that their Photograph and Signature is properly mentioned on the admit card.
6. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres:-
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, microphones, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags Golden ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like a Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Candidates can read the complete detail of the UPTET eligibility criteria and syllabus given below link.
UP TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Best Book for UPTET Preparation
UPTET 2021-22 Revision Score up Series
Stay connected with BYJU'S Exam Prep for the news alerts related to UPTET 2021.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment