UP Supply Inspector Syllabus 2023
Check the detailed UP Supply Inspector Syllabus and exam pattern before starting the preparation for the supply inspector exam. Proper knowledge of the topics helps you prepare well and fetch maximum marks in the exam. Check the detailed subject-wise supply inspector syllabus for the exam to outrank competitors in the exam. Detailed information about the UP Supply Inspector Syllabus and Exam pattern is explained in the article.
Download UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus PDF
The UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus PDF was released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on its official website. Conveniently download the UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus PDF from the direct link shared here.
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus PDF
Check the important topics provided in the UP Supply Inspector syllabus below to cover all the topics asked in the exam.
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2023
The Syllabus of UPSSSC Supply Inspector is mainly divided into General Studies and Hindi. Aspirants must check the important topics included in the subject. To know about the subject-wise UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus, check the table below:
|General Studies||Indian History and Indian National Movement|
|Features of the Indian Constitution including Parliamentary Procedures, Judiciary, Three Tier Panchayati Raj System|
|Indian Geography and Economy|
|National & International Current Affairs|
|Policies on Education, Health, Rural Development & Other Developmental Issues|
|Developmental Policies related to Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industries, and Trade|
|Elementary Mathematics ( Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Percentage, Average, Tables & Graphs|
|General Hindi||संधि, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, लिंग, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियाँ, सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ, अंग्रेजी से हिंदी व हिंदी से अंग्रेजी में अनुवाद|
|अपठित गद्यांश (2 with with 5 questions each)|
|पत्र लेखन शासकीय, अर्ध शासकीय, परिपत्र, अधिसूचना, प्रेस विज्ञप्ति, अदि|
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus: Weightage
Candidates must know the exam pattern after understanding the syllabus of UPSSSC Supply Inspector to know the weightage of each subject. The UPSSSC Supply Inspector written examination's expected subject-wise marking scheme is shown in the table below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Weightage|
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Document Verification
Candidates who have scored higher than the official cut-off marks and had their names appear on the Merit List will be called further for the document verification process. Candidates should submit essential documents, such as a PAN card, to the authority. Once the document verification process is complete, qualified candidates should officially be eligible to secure the UPSSSC Supply Inspector position.
How to prepare UPSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Supply Inspector exam is a competitive exam that requires proper preparation and planning to clear. Here are some preparation tips that will help the candidates to cover the whole UP Supply Inspector Syllabus and clear the exam with flying colors:
- Know the UPSSSC Supply Inspector syllabus: Candidates must thoroughly review it and plan their preparation accordingly.
- Make a study schedule: A study schedule helps to manage time effectively and ensures that the candidate covers all the important topics before the exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers: Solving the previous year's question papers gives a clear idea about the pattern and type of questions asked in the exam. It also helps in improving the speed and accuracy of solving the questions.
- Revise regularly: Regular revision of important topics helps retain the information for longer and reduces the chances of forgetting important facts.
- Focus on General Hindi: General Hindi is one of the important sections in the Supply Inspector exam. Candidates must focus on this section and practice regularly to improve their Hindi language skills.
- Prepare Notes: Preparing notes helps to revise important topics quickly and effectively. Notes also help in quick revision before the exam.
- Stay updated with current affairs: The General Knowledge section of the Supply Inspector exam covers current events. Candidates must stay updated with current affairs to score well in this section.
Books for UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus
Aspirants must know the best books to cover the UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus to outrank the competitors in the exam. Check the books for each section below.
|Subject Name||Book Name||Author/Publication|
|General Intelligence Test||General Intelligence Test of Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal)||Sahitya Bhawan|
|Hindi||Samanya Hindi (Paperback)||Agarwal Examcart|
|General Science & Arithmetic||Arithmetic Subjective and Objective for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal|
|General Knowledge Test||General Knowledge 2023||Arihant Pandey|
|All Subject Guide||UPSSSC All Exams Official Chapter-wise Solved Papers Book||Examkart Experts|
Commentswrite a comment