UPSSSC PET Exam Centre 2022 - PET Exam Timing, Shift
UPSSSC PET 2022 exam would be conducted in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh state. UPSSSC PET exam shall be held on two days as per the following given timing.
|UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam Timing, Shift|
|First Shift||10 am to 12 pm|
|Second Shift||3 pm to 5 pm|
UPSSSC PET Exam Center List 2022
UPSSSC PET exam 2022 shall be conducted in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. The name of the exam centre will be updated on the UPSSSC PET admit card. Here is the list of UPSSSC PET exam centre. We shall update it further in case any changes are notified by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC PET Exam Centre
Agra, Aligarh, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Amroha, Aurraiya, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Badaun, Baghpat, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Bunor, Buland Shahar, Chandauli, Chitrakut, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hapur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kasganj, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Lakhimpur Khiri, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffar Nagar, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Raebareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Santravidas Nagar, Shahjahanpur, Shambhala, Shamli, Shravasti, Sidharth Nagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Sultanpur, Unnao, Varanasi
⇒ In the meantime, you can check the previous year UPSSSC PET exam centre 2021
How to Check UPSSSC PET Test Centre
Follow these steps to download the PET Admit card & Check UPSSSC PET Exam Centre.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSSSC.
- Step 2: Now click over the login link to download UPSSSC PET admit card
- Step 3: Enter your credentials, like login ID & Password & then sign in.
- Step 4: A hall ticket containing UPSSSC PET exam details & instructions will display on the screen.
- Step 5: Take a Printout of the UPSSSC PET admit card and keep the soft copy for future references.
UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022 - Sample
Here is a sample of UPSSSC PET admit card for your reference. The exam centre, exam timing, exam date will be mentioned on the call letter.
What to Carry to the UPSSSC PET Exam Centre?
Before going to the exam centre, there are some necessary documents required to validate the information of the candidate before they appear for the examination. We have listed down all the documents below.
- Photocopy of the UPSSSC PET Admit Card
- An original photo ID proof (ex. Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN Card, etc)
- Employee ID (if you have)
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A black or blue pen (including spares)
- Additional equipment, such as erasers and pencils
- A water bottle (check first)
What not to Carry to the UP PET Test Centre?
Before going to the UPSSC PET exam centre, you shouldn't carry anything that will violate the rules and regulations set by the examination authorities. In case you caught carrying such items, your examination will be immediately cancelled. We have listed down all the things you should not carry
- Mobile phone
- Papers with relevant information
- Charts or Tables
- Any other electronic devices
UPSSSC PET Exam Centre Instructions
- Paste your passport-size photograph in the space provided in UPSSSC PET Admit Card.
- Put your signature/Thumb impression as required in the UPSSSC PET admit card.
- Ensure that you have double-checked the Instructions given at the back of the UPSSSC PET admit card.
- make sure that you have checked the address of the exam centre & city, slot, and figure out a way to reach the centre at least an hour before the Entry time.
- You must follow the Examination hall protocols and any pandemic guidelines as mentioned at the UPSSSC Admit card.
- Arrive at the exam centre on time. Aim to get there at least 10-15 minutes before the start of your exam.