UPSSSC Lower PSC Eligibility Criteria 2020! Lakhs of students appear for the UPSSSC Lower PSC exam every year with a dream to join Subordinate Services Selection Commission Combined Lower Subordinate Service. It becomes essential for them to know all the required eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC Lower PSC. In this article, we are sharing you with UPSSSC Lower PSC Eligibility criteria that include Age limit, education qualification, and Physical Criteria along with this you can check UPSSSC Lower PCS Exam Pattern.
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
According to the UPSSSC Lower PSC notification, the following were the eligibility criteria of the examination.
1. UPPSC RO/ARO Age Limit:
Here, Candidate, you need to know about the aspect of the age limit.
- For District Information Officer, then your age has to be in between 18 years to 40 years.
- For Adhishashi Adhikari and all other Post, then your age has to be in between 21 years to 40 years.
2. UPSSSC Lower PSC Age Relaxation:
- UPSSSC Lower PSC has provided age relaxation for various categories which are given below:
SC/ST/OBC/Skilled players of Classified Games in UP/State Government Employees/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad and Teachers/Staff of Madhyamik Vidyalayas
Upper age limit for Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnels of U.P shall be greater by three years more for Samooh Ga in addition to their completed service period.
UPSSSC has given specific prerequisite to claiming the benefit of age relaxation or reservation as shown below:
- The aspirant must have a Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- A candidate claiming for the reservation of seat must produce the category certificate from the competent authority.
- For women candidates, the caste/domicile certificate issued from father’s side shall be considered valid.
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in multiple categories for the UPSSSC Lower PSC Exam shall be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial.
3. Number of Attempts:
There is no criterion related to the number of attempts given in the official notification.
4. Educational Qualification:
- If you want to apply for this Lower PCS examination, then you will need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Education from a University established by Law or recognized by Government.
- Special Qualification required by Particular Vacancy is given below.
Married male candidates who have more than one wife living and female candidates who are married to a person already having another wife will not be eligible for the recruitment unless granted an exemption by the Governor.
- The reservation of Economically Weaker Sections of U.P., Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribe & Other Backward Class, Women Candidate of Uttar Pradesh shall be admissible in accordance with the provision of relevant Govt. Rules.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links:
More from us