UP Lekhpal admit card 2022 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on 14 July 2022. It is presumably one of the most crucial documents required by the candidates as it is required right from the written exam throughout the entire recruitment process. It can be downloaded through the official web portal of UPSSSC or you can also click on the link given below. UP Lekhpal selection process consists of UPSSSC PET, UP Lekhpal Mains, and Training in Chakbandi School.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 - Download Link
UP Lekhpal admit card 2022 download link was released by the officials. Candidates who has successfully fulfilled the applications can download their hall tickets from the direct link shared below. The document contains all the details like the exam date, venue, and time with the instructions like what documents you need to carry along with the admit card. The candidates are also instructed to check the details printed on the admit card thoroughly, and if there are any errors, they need to contact UPSSSC immediately and get them rectified. Failing to do so, any further examinations will stand null and void if the candidate fails to verify the details at a later stage. Below we provide UP Lekhpal hall ticket dates, steps to download, and important details on the admit card.
Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Check all the important dates regarding UP lekhpal hall ticket 2022 below.
UP Lekhpal Exam Events
UPSSSC Lekhpal Chakbandi Online Application 2022
|07th January 2022 to 28th January 2022|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card Release Date 2022
|14th July 2022|
UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2022
|24th July 2022 (Sunday)|
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 Overview
Here are the crucial details regarding the admit card, exam center locations, exact post name, and information about the exam conducting authority. These details will assist candidates in getting a better understanding of the Lekhpal recruitment process.
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Official Website of Exam Conducting Authority||https://upsssc.gov.in/|
|Total count of Vacancies||8085|
|Selection Criteria||Qualifying the written examination|
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date||24 July 2022|
|Location of Exam Center||Uttar Pradesh Pan-state|
|Name of the Designation||UP Lekhpal|
How to Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022?
Candidates should have a clear understanding of where to download their Lekhpal hall ticket, along with the exact steps they need to follow. Here are the steps to download the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card from the official website.
- Open your browser and navigate to upsssc.gov.in, the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Once on the homepage, click on the “Examination interview’ section.
- There will be a link labelled as “Download Written Exam Admit Card”, and once you click on the link, you will be navigated to the admit card landing page.
- On the admit card landing page, enter the Registration number (provided after the form-fill-up process), Date of birth, Gender, and the captcha.
- Once the details are entered, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button.
- A PDF file of the Admit Card will be downloaded on your device if the details entered by you are correct.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print-out of the admit card and carry it along with them on their examination day.
Details on the UP Lekhpal Admit Card
It is crucial that candidates verify all the details mentioned on their UPSSSC. gov admit card 2022 for Lekhpal to be on the same side. This is a crucial step as if any discrepancies are found at a later stage, the candidate won’t be able to rectify the same. Here are the details that you should cross-reference as soon as you get your admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate category
- Father’s name
- Exam date and time
- Time & date of the exam
- Exam centre address
- Exam centre name
- Exam centre node
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam counsellor’s signature
Documents to carry with UP Lekhpal Hall Ticket
The candidate needs to carry a valid photo identity card to the exam centre. The invigilator or the exam supervisor may ask the examinee to produce any of the following to establish their identity:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Discrepancy in Downloading UP Lekhpal Admit Card
When dealing with any government examination, it is crucial that you know the correct contact details of the exam conducting authority. Therefore, we have compiled the correct contact details of UPSSSC that candidates can rely on in case of any discrepancies or grievances.
|UPSSSC Official Website||upsssc.gov.in|
|UPSSSC Helpline Number||0522-2720814|
|UPSSSC Official Address||3rd Floor, Pickup Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 224010|
Exam Day Instructions for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam 2022
- Double-check the signature & candidate’s image on the admit card
- It is suggested to get multiple printouts of the to admit card to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- Do not carry any electronic devices such as Bluetooth earphones/headphones, smartwatches, or mobile phones in the examination hall.
- Carrying pieces of paper, books, answer keys, journals, or any unauthorized material is strictly prohibited and may even lead to disqualification from the examination.
UPPCS के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment