UPSC Admit Card 2022
UPSC Admit Card is a crucial document that the aspirants must have to get entry inside the exam hall. Candidates must ensure that they have the required login information to get access to the UPSC hall ticket. If the candidates face any issues during downloading the Civil Services admit card then they are advised to notify the commission as soon as possible. Candidates must remember that the UPSC will not send the admit card through email. Aspirants are required to visit the official website to download the admit card. Let’s discuss how to download the admit card below.
Steps to Download the UPSC Admit Card 2022
Every applicant must follow the step-by-step process in order to download the UPSC Admit Card. below we have outlined the process required for UPSC hall ticket download.
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission
- Click on e-Admit Cards
- Then choose the e-admit cards for various exams of UPSC
- Click yes after reading the instructions
- Click on the Registration ID and enter your ID
- Download the UPSC Admit Card and take a printout for the future reference
Direct Link to Download the UPSC Admit Card 2022 for Prelims
IAS Admit Card has been released by the UPSC and all candidates who have applied for the UPSC 2022 can download the admit card 2022 from the official website. However below we have provided a direct link to download the UPSC Admit Card 2022 Prelims.
Details Covered in UPSC Admit Card 2022 For Prelims
The Civil Services admit card includes crucial information about the candidates. Let’s take a look at all the important information included in IAS Admit Card 2022.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Examination
- Roll number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number/Photo ID Proof Number
- Registration ID
- Important Instructions
- Exam Centre and Venue of Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
UPSC Admit Card 2022 Important Instructions
Here are some important instructions that all the candidates must keep in mind while downloading the admit card 2022.
- Candidates need to examine the E-Admit card downloaded from the website very carefully. If there is any issue while downloading the UPSC hall ticket candidates must bring it to the notice of the commission.
- While communicating with the UPSC you need to give the registration ID, roll number, name, and all the exam details required.
- Keep a printed copy of the UPSC e-admit card along with a valid photo ID proof such as an Aadhar card to ensure a smooth entry. You need to keep the printed copy of the admit card safely till the final result declaration of the UPSC exam 2022.
- It is only your responsibility to keep the admit card in a secured location. If the admit card gets into the hand of another individual then it is your responsibility to prove that you didn’t use the service of an imposter.
- If there is any inconsistency while filling out the data on the OMR sheet, especially in the areas of the test booklet series code, and the roll number then your answer sheet may get rejected.
- The entry to the exam hall will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled time i.e 9.20 AM for the forenoon session, and 2.20 PM for the afternoon session. Candidates won’t be allowed to enter the hall after that. So at any cost make sure you reach there on time.
- Candidates will only be allowed to the location written on their admit card in 2022.
UPSC Admit Card 2022: Important COVID-19 Instructions
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the commission has released some guidelines for the candidates along with the admit card. Candidates must follow the instructions to avoid any problems in the exam hall,
- Candidates must wear masks, and those without masks won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates have to remove their masks temporarily for verification purposes whenever required.
- Candidates need to carry their own transparent bottle, and hand sanitizer. The size of the bottle has to be small.
- Candidates need to follow social distancing protocol, and personal hygiene at the exam premises and also inside the exam hall
Facing Technical Issues while Downloading UPSC Admit Card 2022? Check What to Do
Candidates are advised to take care of the below-mentioned points to avoid any kind of technical issues while downloading the UPSC hall ticket.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome and any other search engines for the smooth downloading process of the admit card.
- Clear cookies and cache and cookies of the browser by going to the setting section of the browser to avoid any issue while downloading the UPSC Admit Card. If you are facing the same situation again then try to download the card on another computer.
- At times the admit card gets blocked for repetitive downloading. If you face this situation then contact the UPSC administrator to unblock.
- If there is any issue while downloading the admit card then reach out through email as soon as possible.
-For technical problems – email@example.com
-For applicant data problems – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Important UPSC Topics|
|UPSC Exam||UPSC Exam Date|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Eligibility|
|UPSC Online Application||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|IAS Exam||UPSC Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSC Cut Off||UPSC Preparation Strategy|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Analysis|
|UPSC Admit Card||IAS Salary|