What is UPSC ESE DAF 2022?
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examined in 2022 to fill the opening for engineering services. The Board has announced the UPSC ESE Results for Mains examination. In addition, the conducting authority has made the UPSC ESE DAF 2022 Form available for Interviews. Candidates who passed the main exam are asked to apply for the interview by the specified date.
- The Board has now released the Detailed Application Form.
- In the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2022 candidates who were declared successful must fill out a form for the interview process.
- Soon, the interview date and time will be made public. In addition, on the Board's official website, the UPSC will publish the roll number-wise Interview schedule.
- Through the Board's E-Summon Letter, the candidates will be advised of the exact date and time of the interview.
UPSC ESE DAF Important Dates 2022
The UPSC ESE DAF 2022 is important for candidates who have passed the IES exam. Candidates can check the important dates given in the table below.
ESE DAF 2022 Dates
UPSC ESE DAF 2022 Link Activates
5 August 2022
ESE DAF 2022 Last Date
17 August 2022, 6:00 P.M.
How to Fill the UPSC ESE DAF 2022?
Candidates who pass all rounds of the UPSC ESE recruitment will be shortlisted for the position; an interview or personality test will also be administered as part of the selection process for the position. Before submitting the form, the candidates are advised to refer to the UPSC ESE DAF Instructions.
Further, we have provided the steps that candidates can use to fill out the UPSC ESE DAF 2022.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the notification link on the homepage.
- When a new page with notifications loads, select "DAF: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2022" from the list.
- Select the link to the application.
- Enter your roll number and password on the login page, and UPSC ESE 2022 DAF will display on the screen.
- Examine and complete the application form.
- Complete all fields and upload the requested documents.
- Submit the form.
Documents Required For UPSC ESE DAF 2022
The candidate should also scan their relevant original documents in a 200 dpi grey scale and convert them to a single pdf file up to 2 MB before filling in the online ESE DAF. The pdf file so created must not be password protected and should be uploaded along with the online submission of UPSC ESE DAF 2022. In addition, a scanned copy of the following documents is required for the application form.
- Certificate of age.
- Certificates showing their educational qualification
- Certificate in support of a claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/EWS/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (whichever applicable).
- We are undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation.
- Certificate in support of claim of age concession, wherever applicable.
- Any of the following photo ID proofs (viz. Aadhar card, Voter card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Educational Institution/ Office ID Card, or any other Photo ID issued by the Central/ State Government.
- Duly filled in and signed proforma given as EWS Annexure to DAF by the candidate seeking relaxation as EWS candidates.
Commentswrite a comment