UPSC EPFO: Indian Polity Test 3
Attempt now to get your rank among 1422 students!
1) The sovereign control over India was divided between the British Crown and the East India Company.
2) It created the new office of Secretary of State.
3) It abolished the Court of Directors and Board of Control.
1) Article 14
2) Article 16
3) Article 39A
2) Members of Parliament
3) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
4) Speaker and Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
1) It extends the provisions of Part IX to the Constitution relating to the Panchayats to the Fifth and Sixth Scheduled Areas.
2) It reserves half of the seats for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in every Panchayat.
3) It empowers the State Government to nominate Scheduled Tribes which have no representation at the district level.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- 1422 attempts
- 7 upvotes
- 5 comments