UPSC EPFO: Indian History Test 2
Attempt now to get your rank among 1599 students!
1) She had started newspapers “common will” and “fighting india”.
2) She had established theosophical society.
3) She had started Central Hindu College in banaras .
4) She is only leader of Indian Home Rule League as other prominent leaders of congress refused to take leadership
1) According to Sarda Act 1929 a girl younger than 14 years and a boy younger than 18 years could not marry.
2) 1891 Age of Consent Act gave permission for inter-caste and inter-religion marriages.
Which is/ are correct?
1) Mass Education
2) Vernacular Medium
3) Female Education
4) Teacher Training
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
1) Educated Indians would help expand the market for the British manufacturers in India.
2) To strengthen their political authority in India
3) To reduce the cost of administration in India
Select the correct answer using codes given below:
- 1599 attempts
- 15 upvotes
- 6 comments