UPSC EPFO: Indian Freedom Struggle Quiz 10.02.21
Attempt now to get your rank among 1669 students!
1) British East India company in 1608 obtained the Royal farman from the court of Aurangzeb.
2) Granting of sole right to British east India company gave the company monopoly to trade with east eliminating Dutch and Portuguese.
3) British East India company established their first factory at Surat in 1608.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
1) Treaty of Allahabad gave both Diwani and Nizamat rights to the company.
2) Under the system of Dual government, British had power and resources without responsibility while the Nawab had the responsibility of the administration without the power to discharge it.
3) Naib Nizam was appointed by the British.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
I. He introduced the Dual System of revenue collection in Bengal.
II. He abolished the system of dastaks, or free passes and regulated the internal trade.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 1669 attempts
- 4 upvotes
- 11 comments