UPSC EPFO: Indian Economy Test 5
Attempt now to get your rank among 820 students!
1) The PNs are issued for the overseas investors who want to invest in the stock markets in India.
2) They are used by the clients of Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) who do not wish to participate directly in the Indian stock market
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1) Fringe benefit tax is a tax that an employee has to pay in lieu of the benefits that are received from the employer over and above the salary and bonus.
2) Minimum alternate tax is a type of indirect tax paid by the shareholder on their accrual of profit.
Which of the statement given above is/are correct?
Consider the following statements:
1) global depositary receipt (GDR) is a type of bank certificate that represents shares in a foreign company.
2) GDRs are designated in Dollars only.
3) The proceeds of GDRs can be used for financing capital goods imports.
Which of the statement given above is/are Correct?
Special mention accounts : Categories
1) SMA-NF : Non financial signal of stress
2) SMA-0 : Only the Principal amount not overdue for more than 30 days but account showing signs of incipient stress
3) SMA-1 : Only the interest payment overdue between 31-60 days.
4) SMA-2 : Principal or interest payment overdue between 61-90 days.
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
1) LRR is determined by the Ministry of Finance
2) When LRR is increased, the capacity of the commercial banks to give loan decreases
Choose the correct option:
- 820 attempts
- 2 upvotes
- 3 comments