UPSC EPFO: Indian Economy Test 1
Attempt now to get your rank among 968 students!
1) Fund of Funds for startups is managed by IDBI.
2) Income tax exemption for startups for the first three years of inception.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1) Banks whose assets exceed 2% of GDP are considered part D-SIBs.
2) SBI has a higher additional requirement than ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
Which of the statement given above is/are correct?
1) NBFC cannot accept demand deposits.
2) Deposit insurance facility of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available to depositors of NBFCs.
3) NBFCs whose asset size is of ₹ 500 cr or more as per last audited balance sheet are considered as systemically important NBFCs.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- 968 attempts
- 3 upvotes
- 6 comments