UPSC EPFO Important Dates 2022
Candidates are suggested to go through the below table to have a clear idea of the UPSC EPFO recruitment timeline with dates.
|Release of UPSC EPFO Official Notification||January 2020|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card Release||July 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Examination||September 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Results Announcement||October 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Interview||To be notified|
UPSC EPFO Important Notification 2022
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released an important notification regarding the UPSC EPFO written test for qualified candidates. The commission has issued a crucial notification for the rejection and shortlisting of candidates for the Interview phase; candidates may submit the same via mail by May 3, 2022, along with the substantive ground(s)/ reason(s). The commission will not accept any mail received after this date.
After declaring the UPSC EPFO Written Test result, the commission has issued a Detailed Application Form(DAF). Selected candidates were requested to fill out the form. Based on the Detailed Application Form(DAF), UPSC has released this important notice today. Also, the commission has mentioned the modalities for shortlisting candidates for the interview phase. You are advised to go through the conditions and modalities adopted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).
In the recently published notification PDF, the commission has included the roll numbers of candidates shortlisted for interviews, as well as the roll numbers of candidates who were not shortlisted for interviews. Candidates are advised to download the notice by clicking the link provided here.
|Click to Download the UPSC EPFO Important Notification PDF|
Modalities/Criteria Adopted by UPSC
- OBC Candidates having Community Certificate of Backward Classes have been considered Eligible irrespective of the date of issuance of such certificate provided the same has not been issued after the closing date of the application for the extant post. The undertaking for persons belonging to the non-creamy layer will be collected at the time of the Interview.
- Caste certificates issued after the closed date of application are rejected.
- In the case of EWS candidates, an EWS certificate issued for 2019-2020 or issued between Financial Year 2019-20 has been considered.
- The commission has not considered the Birth certificate as valid proof of Date of Birth.
- Candidates having ST Community “मीणा” have been considered Not Eligible.
- A certificate submitted in regional languages/script without its official transcript /translation has not been considered.
- Self-certification and requests for name corrections in the Application Record without an affidavit/s were not taken into account.
Many candidates have been rejected based on various reasons which are given below:
- Detailed Application Form not submitted
- Lacking essential educational qualification
- Graduation certificate issued after the closing date of application
- The discrepancy in date of Birth
- Non-submission of the affidavit
Candidates should go through the notification thoroughly and in case they feel that their application rejection was invalid, they can mail it to SOSPC2.UPSC@NIC.IN by 3rd May 2022 by stating substantial proof to validate their claim. Any request submitted after the deadline will not be entertained by the commission.
After this entire process, UPSC will release the fresh interview dates for the UPSC EPFO AO/EO exam. Selected candidates will be required to download the interview call letter. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website for further updates.
If you are aiming to crack ESIC MTS/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.