Current Affairs for UPSC EPFO
Applicants must increase their understanding of current events taking place worldwide. The following are only a few of the significant topics covered in the UPSC EPFO Current Affairs section: Current Affairs (National and International), Politics, Sports, Finance and Banking, Significant Books and their Authors, Awards and their Importance, Census of the People, State Animals and Symbols, Nobel Prize-winning Scientists, Important Days, Significant Inventions and their inventors, and more.
UPSC EPFO Current Affairs PDF
With the growing weightage of current affairs in the examinations conducted by the UPSC, systematic coverage is very important for effective revision. The awareness of current events helps in revising and comprehending the syllabus better. An aspirant with a good knowledge of current affairs undeniably has an edge, many times the static questions are framed in the backdrop of the current events that have been held in recent times.
After qualifying for the written test, current affairs for UPSC EPFO also play a significant role in the Interview Stage. A well-read aspirant must be aware of the surroundings. Therefore, the current affairs of the last six months for the UPSC EPFO 2023 exam are as follows.
Currents Affairs For UPSC EPFO Exam
Current Affairs January 2023
Current Affairs December 2022
Current Affairs November 2022
Current Affairs October 2022
Current Affairs September 2022
Current Affairs August 2022
Current Affairs July 2022
Current Affairs June 2022
Current Affairs May 2022
Current Affairs April 2022
Current Affairs March 2022
Current Affairs February 2022
Current Affairs January 2022
Current Affairs December 2021
Current Affairs November 2021
Current Affairs October 2021
Current Affairs September 2021
Current Affairs August 2021
Current Affairs May 2020
Current Affairs April 2020
Current Affairs March 2020
Current Affairs February 2020
Current Affairs January 2020
Important Books For UPSC EPFO Current Affairs
The topics that are mentioned in the UPSC EPFO Syllabus such as Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, and General and Applied Science require to be prepared with the awareness of the ongoing issues. The most recommended books for Current Affairs are mentioned below.
- Current Affairs Yearly - Arihant Publications
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- The Yearly Current Affairs - Disha Experts
- General Knowledge - Manohar Pandey
- Current Affairs & News - Kiran Prakashan
- Yojana Magazine
Current Affairs For UPSC EPFO - Important Topics
The current affairs section of the UPSC EPFO exam because it covers both domestic and foreign affairs. Applicants can use the essential topics listed below to review and keep a track of what they have already covered. While it is necessary to finish all the topics, it is essential to take a look at these topics first-
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Finance and Banking sector
- Population Census
- Important Books and their writers
- Awards and their importance
- State Animals and Symbols
How to Prepare Current Affairs For UPSC EPFO Exam?
Applicants must plan their study time and be well-versed in the UPSC EPFO syllabus. Here, we've compiled some preparation tips from professionals to prepare current affairs for the UPSC EPFO examination.
- In order to avoid confusion and last-minute mayhem, aspirants must be well-versed in the exam format and syllabus.
- To prepare for the Current Affairs after receiving the syllabus, applicants must consult the pertinent UPSC EPFO Books.
- Prioritize your strongest areas of expertise before tackling your weaker areas, according to the candidates.
- The UPSC EPFO Mock Tests are usually an excellent approach for applicants to determine exactly where they stand in the competition. It's usually preferable to keep trying them while preparing.
- Applicants can also consult UPSC EPFO Previous Year Papers, which will aid them in understanding the format of the exam.
Commentswrite a comment