Attempt now to get your rank among 753 students!
1) Chitin is a bioactive polysaccharide, present in cell wall of fungus.
2) Chitin has higher strength than starch but less than cellulose.
3) Chitosan is used in making medical suture, wound dressing, artificial skin and blood vessels.
4) Glucosamine units of chitin are removed to give polymer Chitosan.
1) The universe started with a huge explosion and matter
2) Big Bang occurred about 15 to 20 billion years ago
3) Big Bang theory was contradicted by Red-shift theory
Choose the correct option:
1) ‘Contact Tracing’ is an effective measure to combat the spread of coronavirus.
2) Contact Tracing involves tracing those persons who have come in contact with a COVID-19 positive person and testing-isolating them.
1) Scientists at Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru have created electronic artificial skin.
2) It reacts to painful sensations with lightning speed similar to nerve signals that travel to the brain.
- 753 attempts
- 9 upvotes
- 6 comments