Attempt now to get your rank among 1588 students!
1) Fire Altars: Kalibangan
2) Dancing Girl sculpture: Harappa
3) The Dockyard: Mohenjodaro
Choose the correct option:
1) Women lost their political rights of attending assemblies.
2) Child marriages were banned and the practice of sati was absent.
1) Jainism recognized the existence of the gods but placed them lower than the Jina.
2) Jainism was a staunch opponent of the Varna system.
3) Numerous Jaina monastic establishments called basadis, sprang up in Karnataka and were granted land by the king for their support.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
- 1588 attempts
- 7 upvotes
- 8 comments