Why do we need to follow the CAPF (AC) Study Plan?
- It helps aspirants to stay focused & goal-oriented
- Work doesn’t get accumulated with a study plan and daily studies help you to reduce your level of stress
- You don't have to study on unearthly hours which also safeguards your physical and mental health
- A study plan with regular studies increases concentration and inculcates a sense of discipline
- Time can be allocated to both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Initially, following a study plan may look difficult, but the rewards of having a study plan are rich, varied, and really long-lasting.
30 Day Study Plan for CAPF (AC) 2021 (Daily Updated)
More to be Updated Soon...
Once you are through with the study of concepts of all the essential topics of different sections, start revising them periodically and focus more on attempting quizzes and sample mock tests based on them.
The practice of the topics is crucial to scoring better in the actual exam. The above-mentioned study plan of the CAPF exam aims to help you revise the section-wise topics of Paper I and Paper II in the remaining time so that you are well-versed with all the important topics before the CAPF 2021 exam.
So, follow this CAPF Study Plan properly to improve your overall marks in the exam!
Good luck for your exams folks,