UPSC has released the interview dates for CAPF(ACs) 2019 Exam! Candidates who has cleared the Mains of UPSC CAPF (ACs) 2019 can check their names and roll number on the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. The interview would commence at Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 from November 16 and would end on November 25, 2020. The interview will be conducted in two shifts: the first shift from 9 AM and second shift from 01 PM.
Note The e-Summon Letters of the remaining medically fit candidates/Review Medically Fit candidates for Interview/Personality Test can be downloaded from UPSC website (https://upsconline.nic.in) on 23.10.2020.
24th April 2019
18th August 2019
Written exam Result
18th October 2019
Steps to download: UPSC CAPF (ACs) Exam 2020 Interview Schedule
- Visit UPSC official site upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 interview schedule link available on the home page.
- A PDF will open.
- Check the roll number and date of Interview and download the file.
- Take a print out for future use.
Documents to Carry for UPSC CAPF Exam Center
- e-Summon Letter
- 2 recent identical photographs
- Candidate need to carry Proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport on the date of the Personality Test/Interview
- Candidates need to carry all original documents with a copy thereof, showing date of birth, educational qualification, caste/ community certificate etc.
COVID related Guidelines UPSC CAPF Exam
- Candidates have to maintain social distancing and personal hygiene all the time.
- Every candidate will wash or sanitize his/her hands at regular intervals, and will not spit in public places.
- The candidates will have to wear proper face masks all the time while they are in the Commission’s premises.
- A candidate will immediately inform the Commission if he/she is COVID19 positive or having symptoms similar to the symptoms of COVID19 at the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a candidate is COVID-19 positive, his/her case will be decided by the Commission separately and he/she will be informed at his/her registered email immediately.
- On reaching the UPSC interview venue, all candidates will be provided a ‘Sealed Kit’ consisting of
- face mask,
- face shield,
- a bottle of sanitizer and
- hand gloves.
- In case of any query, the candidate can contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel. Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
FAQs related UPSC CAPF Exam 2020
1.What is CAPF?
Ans. Central Armed Police Forces consist of five uniformed forces in India under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Border Security force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo-Tibetian Police Force (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
2. Which agency conducts the examination of CAPF (ACs)?
Ans. The exam for CAPF(ACs) is conducted by UPSC.
3. What is the age limit for CAPF(ACs) examination?
Ans The age of applicants should be in between 20 to 25 as on 1st August of the examination year. SC/ST candidates are given a relaxation of 5 years and OBC of 3 years.
4. What is the exam pattern for the CAPF (ACs)?
Ans To know the exam pattern of CAPF (ACs) click here.
5.What is the eligibility criteria for the CAPF (ACs) exam?
Ans. To know the eligibility criteria of CAPF (ACs) Click here.
6. What is the exam date of CAPF (ACs) 2020?
CAPF (ACs) 2020 will be conducted on 20th December 2020.
7. Is there any free classes to prepare for CAPF (ACs) 2020?
8. How to download CAPF (ACs) previous year papers?
More from us:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App